Motorcycle Tarpaulin BMW R 1150 R / RS Tourtecs XL black
- Motorcycle tarpaulin XL
- Completely waterproof
- Made of polyester 210D Oxford
- Thermowelded seams
- Tight fit thanks to elastic strap
- Integrated belt with buckles for fixation
- For Maxiscooter, Sport-Tourer, Enduro and Custombikes
- Dimensions size XL (LxWxH): 220 x 75 x 140 cm
Tourtecs motorcycle tarpaulin XL,
suitable for your BMW R 1150 R / RS
The own machine is the absolute heart of every motorcycle rider. In order to maintain its value, you should always treat it with care and protect it from damage as much as possible. This can happen not only while riding, but also when your bike is standing for a long time. Our Tourtecs motorcycle tarpaulin in size XL helps you to protect your motorcycle from weather conditions such as rain, wind and strong sun, but also from dirt and dust. The protective hood is a top product with an ideal price-performance ratio that promises quality at an affordable price.
Made of polyester 210D Oxford, it is completely waterproof. This is also ensured by the thermowelded seams on the motorcycle tarpaulin. An elastic bench at the lower end of the tarpaulin ensures easy attachment and firm contact with the vehicle. The tarpaulin can be closed at the bottom of the vehicle by means of a belt with buckles. You can use your motorcycle tarpaulin XL flexible indoor, as dust and dirt protection, as well as outdoor all year round.
- Suitable for your BMW R 1150 R / RS
- Thermowelded seams
- Elastic band for tight fit
- Strap with buckles for secure fixation under the bike
- For motorbike, scooter and light motorcycle
- Motorcycle cover for Indoor and Outdoor
- Absolutely waterproof
- Made of 210D Oxford polyester
- Ideal protection in strong winds, rain
- Dimensions of the tarpaulin Size XL (LxWxH): 220 x 75 x 140 cm
Our motorcycle garage XL of the brand Tourtecs is universally applicable. However, it is best suited for Maxiscooter, Sport-Tourer, Tourer, Enduro and Custom-Bikes.
Note: Please also consider your motorcycle luggage when choosing your suitable motorcycle tarpaulin. Topcases, side cases and other luggage can change the size of your bike significantly. Therefore, you may need a larger folding garage due to the dimensions including luggage.